IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM ACTIVE MANAGEMENT
At Active Management we take everyone's personal health and safety very seriously. As the public may have concerns regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you we are doing what we can to protect our tenants, staff, and the general public. Active Management has implemented the following actions:
- Building managers primary focus at this time is the building cleanliness, with an emphasis on sanitization of areas of frequent public contact.
- All non-emergency work in occupied suites is currently on hold.
- We discourage any in person contact between tenants and building managers. Please call your caretakers for any issues that may come up.
- Please note if you encounter a building manager in the common areas to please be mindful of your distance.
Active Management Office (206-59 Donald Street):
- The office of Active Management located at 206 - 59 Donald Street will be closed until further notice.
- Any questions or concerns can be emailed to Active Management. We will closely monitor all emails to assist tenants with all emergencies.
- Active Management will also be available on an emergency phone line. To reach our emergency line please call our office at 204-943-6668, wait for the greeting and press '8' to be connected to our on call staff.
- Any payment related concerns, work orders can be placed under the building manager's door or mailbox. If you need to speak to a building manager we ask that you limit contact to a phone call.
- Active Management strongly encourages all tenants to limit their time in public areas and always maintain a minimum three-foot distance from other people.
- Everyone should frequently wash their hands and continue to practice good hygiene.
- Anyone showing any symptoms or in contact with another person with symptoms should self-isolate immediately and contact a health care provider.
To contact Active Management please use the following:
204-943-6668 extension 8